Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Moved by Mercy

Abortion kills. Abortion hurts and post-abortive moms feel this hurt deeper than anyone would want you to know. Abortion being a choice and a woman's right is all a lie but trust me, there is a way to find peace after abortion. God is there for you. He loves you. He will extend mercy to you if you let him. And everytime I hear this song I remember how broken I felt, how lost and unlovable I felt, how I wanted to feel better and could never feel better until....I accepted God and His ways. He is healing me each and every day.


Dear God, 

Thank you for saving me and giving me the courage to speak up against abortion and to tell the true story --- abortion is destructive. It kills and the woman suffer. Many times, men suffer too. May all those in pain turn to you, ask your forgiveness, and feel the mercy you have extended to me. I pray to the unborn children, that they forgive us and pray for us as many pro-life advocates fight to end abortion and make all realize, life at all stages matter. 

In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment